“Ashley’s Angels was awarded the North America International Motorcycle Supershow 2012 MOTORCYCLE AWARD of EXCELLENCE – MAX – for RIDERS in the Motorcycle Ride”
Ashley’s Angels, a fundraising initiative that supports SickKids Hospital Liver Transplant Research, is hosting a Motorcycle Rally on Saturday, July 14, 2012.
Fuelled by an extraordinary schedule of pit stops at some of the most exciting locations in Barrie, participants will embark on a journey from one clue to the next. A ride will follow bringing participants to the “Winner’s Circle” celebration lap at the Barrie Speedway. Riders, sponsors and invited guests will mingle in an enjoyable setting, revel in memories from the day while enjoying entertainment, an auction and awards ceremony.
FREE WITH REGISTRATION (a value greater than $60.00):
- Ashley’s Angels Motorcycle Rally Flag, while quantities last
- Ashley’s Angels 25th Celebration Baseball Cap for the first 25 registered participants
- Participation in an organized rally event
- Participation in an organized ride
- Admission to Barrie Speedway, while quantities last
- $20.00 participant (rider or passenger for the entire day, or choosing to participate in either the Rally or Ride portion of the day)
- Registration fee is waived when $100.00 in donations are raised per participant.
- To register, click here
- To donate online now, click here
- To sponsor a rider, click here
- Download pledge form
Top Fundraiser will win a passenger thrill ride, in a race car, at the Barrie Speedway during intermission redeemed on event night only (a signed waiver for this prize is required).
Second and Third Top Fundraisers will be offered to join in Barrie Speedway's opening ceremony around the track redeemed on event night only (a signed waiver for this prize is required).
DAY OF RIDE INFORMATION:
- Sign in and registration from 8:30 am until 10 am, 301 Bryne Drive, Unit 7 (building next to Barrie Harley-Davidson)
- Rally begins 10am
- Lunch pit stop completes the Rally at 2pm
- Ride to Barrie Speedway begins at 4pm
- Arrival Barrie Speedway at 6pm
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support liver transplant research at a world class hospital. We believe every child deserves to be healthy – and SickKids, as a trusted innovator in children’s health, is the engine for making this happen. Please join Ashley’s Angels Motorcycle Ride and make a difference for liver transplant recipients.
If you have any questions or need further information please email info@AshleysAngels.ca, or phone (705) 440-7077.
Sherrie Logan, Muzi Ndlangamandla, and Wayne Blais
Co-Chairs, Ashley’s Angels Motorcycle Rally
Thank you sponsors: